WOWZA! It is warm out there.
The perfect addition to any hot day is a cool frozen treat for your pup.
All you need to create a delicious and healthy DIY frozen treat for your pups is one of our fun molds and some pantry staples.
Our favorite frozen dog treat molds are in-stock and ready for you! Give us a call at 269-353-3332 or stop in to shop today.
Here are a few of our favorite DIY Frozen Treat recipes that you can use in your new molds!
3 Different Treat Variations in One Recipe!
Ingredients & Supplies
- Your Favorite Mold
- 2 Cup Glass Measuring Cup
- Unsweetened Frozen Blueberries
- Unsweetened Frozen Strawberries
- Plain non-fat yogurt
- Peanut Butter (be sure it does not use xylitol or other artificial sweeteners)
First Treat Option : Yogurt Treats
- Whisk together 4oz yogurt and 4 oz water
- Pour into the wells, leaving room for blueberries
- Add blueberries to each well until almost filled
Second Treat Option : Peanut Butter Goodness
- Add 4oz of peanut butter to your clean measuring cup
- Add 3oz of water and 2oz of yogurt to reach 9oz
- Whisk or blend
- Pour into your mold
Third Treat Option : Strawberry Yogurt Treats
- Add handful of frozen strawberries to your blender
- Add 2oz yogurt and 2oz water
- Spoon batter into your mold
Freeze until frozen & Serve!
Like this recipe? Here are a few other fun DIY options to try ;