Updated : 5/28/20
Due to the Governor’s order, Oak Ridge Feed will remain open for pet essentials like food. Our Pet Grooming Salon will re-open on Friday, May 29th.
Store hours will change from 9-6 M-F, and 9-5 on Saturday. We will not be open late on Wednesday, and will remain closed on Sundays.
- In Store Shopping :
- We are taking precautions to keep things clean and sanitized and will be open for shopping in-store. We have added acrylic panels at checkout, are wearing masks, and sanitizing throughout the day.
- Phone Ordering and Carry Out :
- If you would like us to bring out your food to your car as opposed to coming in, please give us a call (269-353-3332) when you arrive and we will gladly take payment over the phone and bring your purchases to you.
- Online Ordering :
- You can place your order online too! Complete this order form; we will then call you for over the phone payment and to set up pick-up (in-store or curbside with a smile).
We are thrilled to announce that we are re-opening on Friday, May 29th!
- If you have a yearly set of appointments, please keep your next one to ease with scheduling.
- We will be contacting everyone who has had cancelled appointments due to COVID once we are certain of an opening date. We will be doing our best to schedule in the order of pets who have not been to see us for the longest amount of time. We know it won’t be perfect, but we are are working hard to serve you and your pets to the best of our ability. Thank you so much for your love, support, and patience!
- Please see our new Pet Grooming Drop Off / Pick Up Process.
Our team will be picking up extra days to serve your pets. We are beyond excited to see your pets soon!
We are here for YOU!